Very fine example of a Challenger 605 attractive features. Low time air frame and meticulous maintenance including ADSB compliance. Priced to sell quickly.
High Gloss White with Bright Red accent striping. Year Painted
A well-appointed 11 passenger configuration. Luxurious earth tone leathers and rich dark wood cabinetry surround the cabins. A full galley is located forward, followed by the forward cabin featuring 4 single leather seats with folding tables. The aft cabin features 4 executive leather seats and a 3 place divan/couch. The fully-equipped lavatory is located aft. Complete passenger entertainment is displayed on large high-resolution screens
Status report is available on request.
Clean, original but updated airframe. Hangared. All maintenance records back to new and recorded on Traxall.
Engine 1: GENERAL ELECTRIC CF34-3B, 950837, Enrolled in the GE OnPoint program. Engine 2: GENERAL ELECTRIC CF34-3B, 950838, Enrolled in the GE OnPoint program.
• FANS RNP WAAS
• Collins Proline 21
• 4-Tube 10x12-Inch displays
• Dual Collins Comms w/8.33 kHz
• Digital Color RTA 854 weather radar
• CMU 4000 comm
• CVR L3 FA2100 (120 Minute)
• Dual Collins DME-4000
• FDR L3 FA2100 (25-Hour)
• Iridium Flite Fone
• Dual IRS
• Dual VOR/ILS/MKR Nav Receivers
• Collins TCAS-II with Change 7.1 Modification
• 94D Dual Enhanced Mode S transponders
• Dual NAV-4000 ADF
• Dual (HF-9031A)
• Two CDU-6200, Two FMC-6000, Two GPS-4000
• 3rd Inertial Reference System
• Datalink with Iridium Interface
• Cockpit Touch Screen Monitor Manuals
• Enhanced Maps on MFD
• 2nd Refuel/Defuel Panel
• Avionics Bay Light