Engage in the hottest general aviation market selling business jets and turboprops. Team with a successful established aircraft sales company based at the Miami Executive Airport. Transact locally with Clients in Opa Locka, Fort Lauderdale, and other airports worldwide.
- The market is on the rebound- best opportunity to start full time or part time!
- Miami Jet has much more to offer for potential Clients.
- Our full array of services results in more business opportunities.
- Flexible schedule-set your own hours.
- Unlimited income potential-decide how much money you would like to make.
- In house training provided to help meet your goals.
The Representative will communicate with aircraft owners, buyers, and sellers, and work with these Clients per Company procedures. Must be a motivated, self-starter. Some travel, optional.
Fluency in the Spanish Language is a plus.
Absolute Requirements to be considered for this position:
- At least 2 years experience in aircraft sales or jet charter sales.
- A commercial pilot with intimate knowledge of turbine aircraft types.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year