One Owner! This low time aircraft had consistent maintenance until 2015. The aircraft will require an extensive annual inspection to be airworthy. Last inspection date was 4/8/15. AD’s and Service Bulletins to be determined at next inspection.
Clean history, no damage history, no corrosion
All logbooks since new
All glass in very good condition
Engine: Lycoming, TIO-540-AE2A
Engine Serial No.: L-9021-61A Engine
Total Time: 967 Hrs.
Time Since Major Overhaul: 967 Hrs.
Recommended TBO: 2000 Hrs.
Original factory engine. The turbocharger was rebuilt on 7/14/97. All 6 cylinder assemblies were replaced on 2/27/95. Annual Inspection past due.
Pristine factory original interior. 4+1 configuration. Dark tan leather seating with 2 single seats facing aft in the mid cabin, and a 2 or 3 place couch aft, facing forward. Executive writing table 4 drink holders Overhead convenience lights 6 place intercom.
White over gray with white stripes.
Factory paint is in very good condition.
Aircraft will require an extensive annual inspection, past calendar TBO. Last inspection was in April 2015.
The panel is in very good condition. Addition of GPS and other upgrades have been made.
• BENDIX/KING/ALLIED SIGNAL ADF KR 87
• BENDIX/KING/ALLIED SIGNAL DME KN63
• SHADIN DIGIFLOW FUEL FLOW COMPUTER
• GARMIN GNS 430 GPS COMM
• GARMIN GNS 480
• GARMIN GMX 200 STANDARD MFD
• BENDIX/KING/ALLIED SIGNAL NAV/COMM KY 196A
• GARMIN GDL 69 SATELLITE DOWNLINK DATA
• B.F. GOODRICH/3M WX 1000 STORMSCOPE
• GARMIN GTX330 TRANSPONDER
• Dual Controls
• Stall Warning System
• Rotating Beacon
• Strobe Lights
• Taxi Lights
• Navigation Lights
• Total Fuel Capacity 122 gallons
• PS Engineering CD player
• Sigtronics 6 place intercom
• Freon R12 air conditioning
• Custom cabin cover