Our acquisition team has developed and implemented the most thorough and efficient method for acquiring an aircraft. Our goal-acquire the right jet at the best price will full disclosure.
Factors we consider:
- Performance including range and airport capabilities
- Operating Cost
- Maintenance Exposure to Value Ratio
- Aircraft condition
- Aircraft history
- Passenger comfort including preferred options and equipment (WIFI- entertainment, galley, flight bedding, etc)
At Miami Jet, we offer full buyer representation covering a range of services from the gathering of Aircraft information to meet your mission requirements, to your first flight in your newly properly registered aircraft with an open line of communication to serve your future aviation needs.
We provide our buyers with a full analysis comparing aircraft and performance specifications to ensure each buyer is well educated before making a purchase decision. The market data and sales figures we receive and review regularly give us an accurate picture of the current and near future market. Negotiation of price and all sale contingencies are common practice for us to ensure you get the most for your dollar – the best deal possible!
Your passengers rely on you, and you rely on us for a capable aircraft. Your new aircraft will be delivered ready for your business travel or pleasure.
Let us work a “trade in” with your current aircraft. This saves you valuable time and results in a simpler transaction. You may take advantage of the IRS 1031 like kind exchange
We network with our professional associates worldwide and receive information on aircraft as they hit the market. Our clients have first pick of the best current aircraft for sale. Remember, a good buy is out there for a few weeks or a few months. A great buy is generally gone in just a few days. A spectacular deal (price and condition on a popular make and model) often sells before any advertisements are placed.
Our Associates can provide:
- Bank financing – available for our domestic and foreign clients
- Insurance for any aircraft with competitive prices
- Pilot and crew experienced in make and mode
- 1031 Like Kind Exchange
- Aircraft export (from registration in another country)
- Aircraft Import (processing aircraft from a foreign registration to your preferred country or registry.
- Trust registration-Keep the U.S. registration and N number while operating in another country.
- Aircraft management – in cases when clients do not prefer to be involved in the maintenance, hangaring, fueling, etc.
- Aircraft maintenance – including upgrades and avionics, repainting and custom interiors
- Legal consultation
- Aviation specific tax planning and consultation